Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Uhmmmmm.....KnockOFF or Just SIMILAR?????

Air Yeezy
Fat Joe x Protege
Air Yeezy
Ok So Kanye launched his new sneaker line in early June of this year. Now Fat Joe has a sneaker coming out in partnership with Protege soon. Though this sneaker is in a way lower price range and there will probably not be lines circled around blocks to get the "new releases", the shoe is in close design to the Air Yeezy (above). I mean is it just me? Or do you see it 2???? Comment Please!

Fat Joe x Protege

2 comments:

  1. Like you know when yo go into Payless and see a knockoff of a kswiss oe Adidas? Yeah kinda how I feel about these! Sorry...but my opinion! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well..hmmm. I c wat u mean. LOL! They do look alike. I remember when I first saw the air yeezy's though. I think the air Yeezy's look like alot of shoes 2. They look just like these pair of Jordans that i have. Ironic? I see allot of similarity between the 2, Fat Joes shoes and Ye's shoes. At the end of the day, the Air Yeezy's are way better. I dont think I would by Fat Joes shoes in a million years.

    I like ur blog. Im following u. check out mine at http://miclounge.blogspot.com/
    follow me too.
    thanx. It means allot.

    ReplyDelete