Thursday, July 30, 2009

AIRWALK x Staple Design Launch Party Photos......Sneak Preview for Fall 2009


Sneak Preview 1

Sneak Preview 2

The Launch Party

I don't usually take interest in PAYLESS shoes let alone their sneakers, but this new launch with Staples Designs aren't half bad! On the other hand, there's something about the LOGO that really throws me off! I feel it looks cheap! I mean these are only my thoughts, and you may love this sneaker! Labels such as 10.Deep and LRG are supposed to be in support of the new launch! The new sneakers are actually skate boarding kicks! I mean seeing that I don't SB, WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHOULD YOU ROCK EM'? More photos available via: www.tinyurl.com/ngv7y7

1 comment:

  1. are those payless airwalks haha not bad im diggin it following u babydoll hit me back and return the favor

    ReplyDelete